Ever wondered what it’s like to go over cobbles in a wheelchair? Here’s your chance, just pretend you are in the driving seat and take a wheel with Rogue through the ‘accessible’ areas of Saltram House…
Saltram House, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 1UH
- Accessible parking available. There is an uneven cobbled surface to the welcome centre and shop, there is a flat alternative route through the Park cafe. Level paths in garden suitable for wheelchairs. All-terrain tramper available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Please allow at least 4 days before your hire date For more information about tramper bookings, please see this section of our website: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/saltram/features/improving-access-at-saltram
- Separate mobility parking, 50 yards. Drop off point
- Adapted toilet at the stables.
- Full access statement is below, but please note that some parts of this property may be closed on your visit
- Audio Induction Loops are in place in the cafe and welcome centre.
This video is at it’s funniest when using a stable WiFi connection – otherwise the stops and starts get mistaken for buffering…!
We hope you enjoyed the ride, there’s more to come
so if you liked this video – subscribe to our newly launched